Well it is the first weekend back at SPU. I spent yesterday evening at JonTon's. It was nice to meet Holly and hang out. Tonia's family was there too. Today Aunt Linda is coming up to visit me. I am not completely sure what we are gonna do, but it should be fun. We are gonna go out to eat somewhere, I am thinking of taking her to the spaghetti Factory, cause that is where I take everyone who comes to see me. lol. That is where my friends and I always eat when they come up, and Deborah and I ate there when she visited. It is a pretty cool place. After that we will probably tour the campus or Seattle and hang out. Good times. I will let you know what we actually did later.
It is weird to be back up here on a weekend. I am putting off my homework until tomorrow I think. I did do a little bit of it earlier today though. I read some of my Bible Study book on David. Anyway, I guess I should go. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment