Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days. On Friday I went to classes and then went to work and then went to JonTon's. We are almost done watching the Firefly. We only have like 2 more episodes. It is a good show.
Saturday I did a lot of homework and then I just hung out. We were supposed to Golden Gardens as a dorm and have a bon fire, but it got canceled because of the 'weather'. If we believe that story. (I think that the hall council members just weren't that prepared for it.) :) Oh well. So instead I took a group of girls to Taco Bell (Pizza Hut, Taco Hut, Pizza Bell..whatever) and then to Blockbuster. We rented 'The Omen.' Which we thought would be scary. However it was made in the 70's and it was really just quite funny. I enjoyed it, but some people were disappointed that it wasn't scary. However, I had good time. :)
Today I have to finish homework. Oh fun. Tomorrow starts another week....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment