So, I have my Bible Study class in like 15 minutes but I thought I would update my blog. I took my Christian Scriptures test today and I am not sure how I did on it. I might know by Friday though. I also turned in my paper today, so I don't really have anything else to worry about this week...Except finishing my PA application. Which I need to do cause it is due on Monday. I am almost done though.
I am wondering if I am getting sick. One would think I would be able to tell but sometimes I have sore throats and then the next day I am fine. I am hoping this is one of those things. Everyone around me has been sick so it is my turn, but I would rather pass. Anyway, it isn't bad yet.
Anyway, I should get ready for class. Fun, fun. After class I get to watch Alias though, so that is cool. So, ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment