So today is Thursday. It feels weird for it to be Thursday already. It is nice though. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am going over to JonTon's tomorrow night to watch more of Firefly. I am looking forward to that.
I didn't really do much today. I went to work, and then I did homework. That about sums it up. Life is pretty exciting. lol. Tonight I have 2 television shows and a Bible Study, so that is kinda exciting. :)
For all of you who have not heard yet, I am applying to be a Peer Advisor for next year. So, I have been working on the application for that today. It is quite the extensive process. Including a 19 page application (not all of that is stuff I have to fill out though) and an initial interview followed by a group interview (if you get that far). Then if you get it you have to sign up for a class and take the class Spring Quarter and then in Fall also. And you have to come to school early and such. But I think it would be a good thing for me. :) Anyway, so you guys can be praying about that.
Anyway, I guess I should 'study' my biology terms. Fun, fun...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment