Saturday, January 29, 2005

um...yeah.

So, that was quite the response to my last blog. I kinda think that it is partially because I left it up for like a day longer than I normally would have. Fridays are usually pretty busy for me though. I attended all of my classes which were all pretty dull. I got my test back in Christian Scriptures and got an 'A-' so that is good. I still don't hate him. I think that the reason I don't mind him is because I don't really pay attention to what he is saying. Most of the people who hate him, hate him because of his crazy opinions and such. However, I just ignore him and it seems to work a lot better. lol.

After classes I went to work. It was rather dull. I only work for 2 hours on Monday and Friday so it isn't so bad. It goes by fairly quick. I left directly from work to visit JonTon again. We were able to finish Firefly. Which is very exciting. It doesn't end like a series should since it got canceled and all, but it isn't a horrible ending. I am glad that they are putting out a movie though. It should wrap things up...I hope.

I slept in until noon this morning. I hadn't planned to sleep in that long, but I guess that is what you get when you don't set an alarm. :) Oh well, it was kinda nice. I should go do homework now though. I just want to relax...Perhaps after homework I will stick in a movie and just hang around. :) ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: