Today was a pretty monotonous day. I got up and went to work. Then I came back and did homework until dinner. I did finally apply for my Business Administration minor. Hurray for me! I have only been putting that off since I signed up for classes last quarter. But it is finally done. Which makes me happy.
This evening I have quite the schedule. I am attending a meeting at 7:00 regarding being a Peer Advisor for next year. I am not totally sure I want to do it, but the more I think about it the more I like the idea. But I am not sure. I want to go to the meeting however, to keep my options open and such.
Then at 8:00 there is 'The O.C.' and at 9:00 is the floor Bible study. And at 10:00 is E.R. So, as you can see I have quite the night. I am currently avoiding studying for my biology terminology quiz tomorrow. I did study for a little bit, but I do not really feel motivated. It is only worth a few amount of points and the worst grade (possibly worst 2 grades, I am not sure) is dropped. So...yeah. I am a bad person.
Anyway, I suppose I should get back to pretending like I am studying. Just thought I would delay it a little longer. hee hee. See some of you guys tomorrow. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment