Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A real post...

Okay, so I am posting a real post today. Let me attempt to fill you in on my life...

My Christian Scriptures class with the dreaded teacher is so far going okay. I haven't felt overwhelmed yet, which is good. I am taking the class as a 3001 level as opposed to some of the other people in the class who are taking it at the 2000 level. So, I have to do another assignment. I have to read this book and write a 300 word essay on it. I can't believe that I bought this book just to write 300 words...That is ridiculous. I know one person in this class, but we aren't in the same homework group, so we don't get much time to chat. I really don't care about this class though. I feel like I should care, but at the same time I just really don't care whether or not God created the formless void or if the void was already there in Genesis 1:1-2. I'm really not sure it matters...

My Intro to interpersonal communications class is really interesting. I am really enjoying this class. The teacher is a tad on the odd side, but he is really good. Unlike so many college classes, I feel this is a class I can actually apply to my life. Which is a nice change. My SMC is in this class with me and after class we walk over to Gwinn and have lunch, so that is nice.


My Biology class is quite dull. One of the girls on my floor is in that class, and sometimes we walk over together and sit by eachother. I am still not quite sure how hard I will have to work in this class to get a good grade. I am hoping I will not really have to spend all that much time on it...but we shall see. Another class I really don't care about.


My Bible study on David is really interesting. I have only had 1 class, but the teacher is really good. I have another class tonight, so that should be good. We have read 3 chapters in the book and I wrote my 2 mini essays, which wasn't hard. I think I will continue to enjoy this class.

I am really excited for Alias tonight. I enjoy that show a lot, a lot. lol. Anyway, I don't really think I have a whole lot else to say. I am coming home this extended weekend, so that will be fun. :) So...yeah, I am gonna go do something unproductive...either read or watch an episode of Alias on my computers new dvd player...fun....

No comments: