Monday, January 31, 2005

Mondays aren't cool

Another week begins. Sad really. I wish that I didn't have to go to classes and stuff. I keep having the dream of laying around doing nothing but watching television. But I mentioned that yesterday, so I will move on.

Today was rather dull. I attended my 3 classes. I was pretty much asleep in Christian Scriptures (well not really but definitely drifting). It is so dull. And sadly enough I just don't care about what he is talking about. Is that bad? Communications wasn't much better. I didn't fall asleep, but it was pretty boring. Usually it is interesting, but not today. Sad. Then I ate lunch and got ready for work. I had to attend my 1:30 class first though, Biology. Ugh. I still don't like this class. I am currently getting a B in it and hope to do better. I am gonna do some extra credit which should help. I guess I just need to work harder though. I have been sorta though.

So, after Bio I went to work. I just worked for 2 hours today. There was a lot to do though. I prepared the bank deposit which requires me to go through all the checks we received recently and enter them into excel and them stamp them and then make copies of them. Exciting stuff. I also was on hold for like 15 minutes. Yeah, so work was work I guess. Jonathan didn't e-mail me like at all today. It was sad. He has been slacking recently.

So after work I have just been hanging out. Normally I have bible study, but we moved it to later in the week for this week. So, that was cool I guess. I am currently watching a couple of episodes of Alias before bed. I probably should be doing homework, but I don't want to. I will do it tomorrow and get stressed. It will be fun....or not. lol. Anyway, I think that is all I have to say. I am looking forward to this weekend when Teresa comes up to hang out with me. :) Funness. Yeah, so bye.

No comments: