Sunday, February 27, 2005

back to the grindstone

I am here back at SPU after a short trip home. I went home to celebrate some b-days in my family. It was nice to be home again. Even though I was home the week before. At this point in the year I am really ready for school to be out so I can be at home again. Ugh. It isn't that I hate school, but I am tired of it. It is all taxing to me...

For all those who are curious and hadn't heard yet, I did not make it on to the next level of the PA interviewing process. It is okay though, I am not too disappointed. I wanted it, but at the same time knew that it would add lots of stress and stuff. So, it's all good. ;)

I know I should be more descriptive, but I really have nothing more to share. I feel better about myself now that I have blogged though. :)

No comments: