I don't really like Tuesdays. You see while I don't have classes the days are still long. I work from 8:30-12:30 then I have to come back and do homework. I usually don't get started on that until about 2ish. I then work on it until dinner. After dinner I finish it up. Then I hang out until 8:00 when I start watching television. lol Life is rough sometimes.
Today went a little different though. I went to work like normal but after work and lunch I just hung out until my group presentation meeting. It was from 2-3ish this afternoon. It went pretty well. We give our short little presentation tomorrow. It should go pretty well, but I will just be glad to have it over with.
Then I came back and at about 3:15 I took some girls to the bank cause I am nice like that. When we got back I started my homework. It didn't seem to take me as long as normal, but I still had to work on it after dinner. I am all done now...well I am at least done with everything that I have to have done. I should do some other stuff, but I am too lazy. I am so bad about that.
Yeah, so I guess that is all.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment