Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday-- the fullest day of the week

I like Wednesdays even though they are pretty full. I attended all of my classes today like the good student that I am. Christian Scriptures was boring again. I think he likes the sound of his own voice. He never stops talking and seriously usually goes like a few minutes over class time. It is really annoying. In Communications my group presented today. It went pretty well, I am glad that it is over. We have our midterm in that class on Friday, but I am not all that concerned. I studied a bit today with Sandra and will study some more tomorrow. I actually stayed awake during my Biology class today. It was pretty dull though. I don't like that class. There is too much that I could possibly need to know, but I am not sure which parts are necessary to pay attention to. lol.

I was able to take a nap today. I just took a short one though, but it was still nice. Dinner was tolerable. It hasn't been nearly as good this quarter as compared to last quarter. I have heard that they got a new chef. I don't think I like him as well. Oh well. I am not starving so that's good...

I can hardly believe that it is Wednesday. The week always goes by so fast. Part of me wants it to slow down, but I think the majority of me wants it to speed up. I really like the weekends. They are kinda dull though. I am excited that Teresa is coming up. We probably won't do much, but it will be fun anyway. :)

Anyway, I have my Bible Study on David in a half an hour so I should probably get ready for that. :) Hope your day went well.

No comments: