Saturday, February 05, 2005

What a day...

Lets see where did I leave off? On Friday I went to classes, and work, and then on to my brother's. My parents and sis were there, so that was a nice change. I did my laundry and we all hang out until about 11:30. Then Teresa came back to SPU with me to hang out on Saturday while JonTon and Mom/Dad went to eagle watch.

So, Today Teresa and I didn't really do anything. We watched 3 movies and hung ate lunch with Michelle. It was nice to have my sis up and to just hang out. Even though we didn't do much I had fun. lol. We met back up with the rest of the family at about 7ish. We were meeting at the Southcenter Mall, so Teresa and I went a little early and shopped around a bit. I got a new pair of pants (which was needed since I got a whole in one of my other ones). Then we all ate dinner together at The Olive Garden. Hurray! I even have leftovers for tomorrow's dinner. I know you are all jealous now. :)

Tomorrow I have to do homework since I didn't do any of it today. Ugh. Tonia is coming over to hang out with me tomorrow afternoon because Jonathan is attending a Super Bowl party. Tonia and I don't care about the Super Bowl so we are gonna hang. It should be good.

Yeah, so that is all I guess. It has been a good weekend.

No comments: