So, I had my appointment to plan my classes for next quarter today. My schedule is pretty spread out. See below:
Christian Theology 9:30-10:50 MWF
A Business Marketing Class (not sure the specific name) 11:00-12:20 MWF
Math Lab 1 credit Arranged (meaning I take it at my own pace)
Spanish Every other Saturday from 9:00-3:00
And then if I get PA I will have a class on Thursday from 3ish-5ish.
I will be taking 16 credits total and if I get the PA position I will be taking 18 credits or sometihng like that. :)
So, my schedule is pretty spread out and bizarre. It should be good though. :)
I think that is all for now. I am still a bit groggy from my nap and don't feel like typing more. Besides I am off to JonTon's in 15 minutes!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment