I am blogging now for fear that I will fail to do so over the weekend. It always seems to happen that way. At least this way some of you will have a new post for Friday. :)
Today was a pretty busy day. I went to work and had a full 2 hours of work...followed by 2 hours of not so full work. There doesn't seem to be as much to do right now as a couple of months ago. Oh well, Stacie and I organized some drawers and cabinets. Joy.
After work I set to doing homework. It was a slow process at first especially with Jonathan e-mailing every 2 minutes. However, once I escaped the internet connection and went downstairs to work on my laptop in the study lounge things went much dinner. I got most of the paper done before dinner and then finished it up afterwards. I think I am happy with it. It is odd though because whenever I am writing a paper I just kinda let sentences flow and the whole time I am thinking "This is crap." However, when I go back and read it over I find that oddly it fits together kinda nicely. So then I think to myself "this is sorta good crap." lol. Papers are the worst. I half way enjoy them though because I am sick like that.
Tonight I have television and bible studies. Wowsers. :) I am really glad tomorrow is Friday. Another weekend! Hurray for that.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment