Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I think my shoes are trying to kill me

I find it annoying that my shoelaces seem to come undone about 3-5 times a day. They really don't want to be all tied up. However, this concerns me because I just know that one of these times I am going to trip and die. Stupid shoe laces.

Today was my work free day. It was highly enjoyable. I was able to get out of my Christian Scriptures class early because of the test. It only took me like 30 minutes to finish. I feel pretty good about it. I guess I will have to wait for the results though.

A lot of people from my floor are going out to eat for a girls birthday, but I have a class, so I couldn't go. It would have been nice to go, but this way I don't have to spend money. :) Plus, I really like the class (it is my Bible Study on David) so it's okay.

I have an appointment with my Faculty Advisor tomorrow to schedule my classes for next quarter. I really don't know what I am taking. We had talked about a few classes last quarter so I think I will probably do those. However, I have to leave time in my schedule in case I end up getting the PA position because there is a class I have to take for that. And I might take another Bible Study depending on if it all works out with my schedule. There is also the possibility of me taking a math lab, but I am not sure. I'll let you know what I figure out tomorrow. :)

I am listening to my new cd that Mom sent up with my Valentine's Day package. It is a Christian group called "FM Static." They are pretty cool. I really like the cd. It makes me happy. :)...Speaking of happy, Alias is on tonight!! Hurray! I am not sure that it will be as good as last weeks though because that one was freakin amazing! :)

Anyway, I guess I should get ready for my class. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: