I don't really want to talk about today cause it wasn't really that great. So instead I will talk about last night. So, because Alias was not on I was able to attend group. I know this sounds like unspiritual, but it isn't like I miss out on all Christian activities because of TV...just this one. So, anyway, I really like group and it makes me sad that Alias interferes with it. But I got to go last night and it was really good. The worship was really good and I really enjoyed the whole thing. The speaker was Marilyn Meberg. She speaks for the Women of Faith conference. She is really good. I really like all the people from the Women of Faith conference. :) She is SPU's Alumni of the year this year too. So, she spoke and it was short but good, and of course funny because that is just the way Women of Faith is. I would have liked to say hi to her after group, but she skipped out once she was done speaking. Oh well. Anyway, it was good....
No comments:
Post a Comment