Greetings from Seattle. :)
I am back up here at Spu. I had a good weekend at home. It was nice to be home. Obviously though, I don't use the computer much at home. hee hee
Okay, so for all of you who are wondering, I did have my PA interview on Friday. I think it went pretty well, but I don't feel like I aced it or anything. However, my PA says that that this is a good sign. lol. She was saying that those who felt like they nailed the interview didn't acutally get the position last year. Oddly enough. So, whatever that may mean....I find out this Friday if I go to the next level which would be the group interview. We shall see how everything goes. I really want the position, but at the same time I could live without it. :) So, yeah...
So, here I am at work with nothing to do. Claudia is out of the office for the week so it should be pretty slow for me all week (not that it isn't usually slow for me). Oh well....
I have so much to do once I get off work. I have to do my homework and an extra credit exercising thing for biology as well as hopefully make a quick run to Fred Meyers. I am not sure that the Fred Meyers thing will happen though, it depends on hwo quickly I get everything else done.
So, only a few more weeks in the quarter. I can hardly wait for Spring break. It will be really nice. Plus I am ready to change classes...not that I will like next quarters classes more than this quarters...but on well.
Anyway, guess I should go find something else to do....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment