Saturday, February 12, 2005

Keggar

Yesterday was a pretty good day. It started out with my classes which were pretty dull, but not so bad. The worst one is always Christian Scriptures. I basically drift in and out of sleep in this class. I am pretty sure I am not learning anything (but based on my last test score I apparently can BS my way through it...hurray for growing up in a Christian school! lol). Wall has got to be one of the dullest people I have ever met. So, anyway after I got out of that class (5 minutes after I should have because Wall can't seem to comprehend that we have other classes and that we have to walk a good 5-7 minutes to get to our next class because Bertona is so freakin far away!)...where was I....oh yes, so then I went to my communications class. This class usually isn't that dull but the information is pretty basic so without the random stuff that we do I might fall asleep. Usually he puts in clips from movies (he also teaches film classes) to make his points, which is always enjoyable. However, they are all the most obscure movies. He hasn't shown one yet that I have really heard of or seen. That's cool though I guess. So, then it is my break for lunch. After my typical sandwich I head to Biology. Yesterday's class was really nice because it lasted a whole 10 minutes. We got our tests back and then we went over them. It was a good class; I think my favorite Biology class so far (although the one where he was showing us the difference between a gallop and skipping was pretty entertaining as well). I ended up getting an 'A' on my bio midterm. Mainly because I know how to pick the easiest test givers in the science department. :) All the questions were basically from previous quizzes. So..yeah.

So, after my short bio class I came back to my dorm and took a nap before work. I love naps. Have I mentioned that the only thing I don't like about naps is waking up?...So, I worked for a whole 2 hours before coming back to my dorm. For the past few weeks I have been going to JonTon's after work on Friday, but they had other plans yesterday. So, it was kinda nice to be at the dorm on a Friday.

Yesterday 6th Hill Guys had a Root Beer Keggar. It was pretty fun I guess. It wasn't exactly where you would expect to find me but it was fun. I proved to myself once again that I can't really dance. However, I think I blended in well enough not to have made a fool out of myself. lol. It was pretty cool though, they had a DJ, and a band at times. The band was basically people from 6th Hill playing really random songs...usually ones that were originally done by females. For Example they played "Geni in a Bottle" and "Ironic"...but they also did some other songs too that made more since for them to be singing...i guess. lol.

Apparently JonTon stopped by on the way back from their thing, but wasn't able to get me out of the Keggar. That's too bad...It probably would have been a good excuse for me to leave....not that I really needed one, because I was having a good time...but it wasn't entirely my cup of tea. lol.

Anyway, so today is Saturday. It should be a pretty relaxed day. I don't think I will work on any homework until tomorrow. :) Tonight is the Emerson Film Fest. All the floors in Emerson have prepared a short film and then we all watch them and a winner is decided and such. It should be good. I am going because it will be fun, and to support my Emerson peeps. lol. Go 4 East!

Yeah, so I think that is all I have to say. Nice blogging for ya. ttfn.

No comments: