Thursday, February 12, 2004

Almost Friday!!

Greetings to all!
I went to the college early today so that I could finish a Windows XP assignment before my Microsoft Publisher class began. And thankfully I did complete it! Go me! Which means that there is one less thing I have to do this weekend. This 3 day weekend is annoying, every teacher I have wants to assign some assignment that is due Tuesday or Wednesday. It is enough to make me want to scream! In Microsoft Publisher there is a project test thing that is due on Tuesday and in Excel Chapter 5 is due Wednesday! And I have to finish a take home test for Windows XP that is 13 pages and due Wednesday!! Oh well, I don't think it is really all that bad, but it is making me a little stressed. Mostly because I am not sure when I am going to work on these projects. Today I am working at Longview Surgical Group until like 4 or 5 probably, and on Friday I am babysitting until 2:45. However, I think I can come into school early tomorrow and work before my Excel class. So, no worries. It will be completed! I will survive!....."Go on now go walk out the door just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye you think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die Oh no, not I. I will survive as long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive I've got all my life to live I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive (hey hey)"....

Right...So...Speaking of Surviving...Survivor is on tonight!! Yea! Aren't we all excited! Then at 10:00 there is ER. So, this evening I am continuing my pathetic life as a TV adict. Well, I don't have much more to say. I am looking forward to this weekend! ttfn ~Laura

No comments: