Sunday, February 15, 2004

Hello....

Greetings to all! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Mine was pretty good, even without a guy. lol. I spent the evening babysitting for my usual people so that they could go out and enjoy themselves. Just so you know, if I ever decide to have 4 kids under the age of 8 shoot me. Actually, nevermind I will probably shoot myself. lol. j/k They weren't so bad, it is just putting them to bed that kills me. What is it about going to bed that makes kids so hard to deal with? (My dad says it is payback...) In case you were wondering we ended up watching "Care Bears" instead of "Finding Nemo." It was fine because it was only my second time seeing it so...Actually it was really cute because the movie belongs to the youngest girl who is like 1 and I have never seen a kid more completely enthralled in a movie. Any other movie and she will lose interest (as is expected) but "Care Bears" she will sit and watch in its entirety. lol. It is cute..and handy when it comes to babysitting. lol.

Anyway, I must post a congratulations to Diane and Jacob on their engagement! (not that they will actually read this...But...) I am very excited for them. This is definitely the year for engagements/weddings. The more the merrier!

Yeah, so today Kristen came over after church and we watched Alias. We were actually able to finish the first season! Yea!! Later tonight some of my other friends are coming over and we are gonna hang out. We don't have any definite plans, but it should be fun.

So, hope you are enjoying your three day weekend! ttfn ~Laura

No comments: