Thursday, February 05, 2004

A New Day, a new Blog!

Well in case any of you were wondering I chose to watch American Idol last night. However, it worked out pretty well because the Bachlorette was a special 90 minute one and so after American Idol I got to see the last half an hour of the Bachlorette. I love when things work out like that. lol. After the Bachlorette I watched Celebrity Mole. I think the finale of that is next week. In case anyone else watches that and wants to know I think that Mark (the guy from Hanging with Mister Cooper) is the mole. Lets see, today I need to work on my article review for my Windows XP class, I probably should work on Excel (but I have until Monday), and I need to watch Survivor. Sounds like I will have some spare time today. lol. Anyway, I should probably get started on my Microsoft Publisher work. It is a pretty good program. Anyway, have a good day! ~Laura

No comments: