Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Terrific Tuesday...no...Terrorific Tuesday

Well today I have my work cut out for me. I just dropped Teresa off at school and am now killing time before my 9:35 class starts. Today is going to be a busy day. Below is my schedule for today:

7:30 Take Teresa to School
9:35-11:30 Microsoft Publisher Class
12:00-1:15 Babysit
2:00 Meet with LCC Advisor to plan Spring Classes
2:30-? Work at Longview Surgical Group
7:00 Bible Study

Yeah, so as you can see it should be a busy day. After Bible Study there is American Idol and Judging Amy. lol.

I am slightly worried about scheduling my classes because according to the schedule one of the classes I need to graduate isn't offered even though I thought it was. But I am hoping to be able to take in arranged or if I have to in the summer. Anyway, hopefully everything will work out. God is good.

Hope you all have a delightful Tuesday. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: