I am glad that the weekend has once again arrived. I have my weekend kinda planned out, which is nice, but I'm not sure how much relaxing I will do. Today I am going to go to lunch with my friends, but I don't know where yet. Then later I am going to the R.A. Long vs. Mark Morris Varsity Boys game. That should be fun. Then I am going to go over to Kristen's house and plan to watch Alias all night long. So, that wraps up my Friday.
Saturday I don't have any set plans, but would like to get together with friends sometime and do something..lol...Then sometime either Saturday or Sunday I need to do my Excel homework, and my Windows XP quiz.
Anyway...I got my test back from my Excel class and I did pretty good on it. So that was nice....To change subjects...I had a really weird dream last night. It was one of those that you end up thinking about all day. I both like and dislike those type of dreams. I would try to explain it, but it was really bizarre.
Anyway hope you all have a good weekend! ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment