Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Monday...No...Tuesday!

Hello again to all my friends...
I am sitting in my Microsoft Publisher class. We are supposed to be working on these group project things, but I am mostly done so I am taking a break. lol. This weekend was pretty fun. Megan was down from SPU so we hung out a lot. Yesterday we didn't have any school because of Presidents Day so we hung out at Megan's house and watched movies. We thought about going to the beach, but it was raining so we didn't. Instead we hung out with Megan and watched "Zoolander" (which is a really odd movie..Amusing...But odd) and "Second-hand Lions" (this movie is good...it has that Haley Joel Osment kid in it...)

Today I think I am working at Longview Surgical unless they miraculously don't need me. Which would really be a shame...lol. After work @ 7:00 there is the bible study that my mom and I go to on Tuesdays @ the Maldonado's. We are studying The Purpose Driven Life. I really like that book so far.

Then after we get back from bible study I will watch American Idol, The Gaurdian, and Judging Amy. Anyway, I guess I will write more later. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: