Today I got up at 9:15 and have already completed my Excel chapter! Go me! So, now the only homework I have is Windows XP's online quiz and the take home test. Exciting.
Megan is home this weekend so we are planning plenty of hang out time. Today we are going to see the movie "50 First Dates." That should be fun.
After the movie I am going to babysit again. Yesterday it was really easy because I only had the two little ones and they were down for a nap the whole time! However, tonight I think I have all 4 kids and they won't be in bed until 7:00 or 8:00. Which means I will probably be forced to watch "Finding Nemo" again. (Not that I don't like "Finding Nemo" but every time I babysit they want to watch that or "Care Bears"!!)
Yeah, so...Anyway I hope that you are all enjoying your Valentine's day. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment