Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hello

So, today is Tuesday...I just got done with my Microsoft Publisher class. I am working on a test project thing that is due next Tuesday. It is not all that hard, just annoying. Lots of little things you have to get just so.

Anyway, I was thinking about going to lunch with my friends today, but then I realized that we never really talked about it. So, I guess we won't. How sad. I can't go to lunch with them on Friday either because I am babysitting for a while. Oh well. I guess there is always next week.

I am slightly excited because all my TV shows are new tonight! But I do have to choose between American Idol or NCIS. I think I will choose American Idol....

I can't wait until this weekend! It is a 3 day weekend, which means I have Monday off, which is exciting. And on Friday I only have 1 of my classes because my 8:00 class is canceled for that day. So, I don't have to get up as early! Yea!

So....Yeah, I think that is basically all for now. I might write more tonight if something exciting happens...Or if the opposite happens and I get bored.
ttfn ~Laura

No comments: