Greetings Everyone! So, today is Sunday. It doesn't really seam like Sunday because we didn't end up going to church today. Mom and Dad went to Portland and are looking for a coffee table. Teresa and I are at home doing homework. I am taking a break however. lol. I have already finished my 2 page article review for my Excel class and taken an online quiz for my Windows XP class. Now all I need to do is do a lot of busywork for my Excel class. How annoying. Oh well, guess I shouldn't complain considering Megan is studying for a midterm. lol...
I did my taxes and FASFA today. Highly exciting...But it is nice to have them completed...I got a letter from SPU the other day, but all it said was that they hadn't received my personal recommendation yet (but Mrs. Karns says she sent it a while ago) and they said they didn't get an official high school transcript, which I don't understand because I sent one with my stuff. I will probably call them tomorrow and see what's up. I'm not really worried about it though.
I am highly disappointed that Alias isn't on tonight. It is very sad. I have to choose between the movie "Pearl Harbor" or I could watch the Grammy's. Neither of which really interest me all that much. Oh well, maybe I will start a new book. Anyway, I really should get back to my homework. Hope all is well where you are. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment