Saturday, February 07, 2004

One day closer to Monday....

Well, I can see that I created quite a stir with my dream comment. Unfortunately for you all I wrote about as much as I wanted to say about that dream. It was very bizarre....Sorry.

So, anyway...Last night Kristen and I went over and watched Mark Morris win against R.A. Long. RAL was ahead for most of the game, but lost it in the 4th quarter. It was disappointing, but RAL beat MM last time so, at least it ended the season fairly...lol. After the game Kristen, myself, Jaeyeon, and Vern went to Kristen's and we watched some of season 6 of Friends. Kristen and I will have to get together and watch Alias another time...But we did find an interesting Alias/Friends connection. The black chick, Francie, (Sydney's friend) on Alias appeared in an episode of Friends that we watched!! Kristen and I were very excited!

So, now it is Saturday...My friends and I are going to Luigi's tonight. I have heard that it has been closed, so I hope it is now open again. If not I guess we will do something else. Anyway, I should be doing homework, but I guess I will save that until tomorrow. Oh joy. So...Anyway...ttfn... ~Laura

No comments: