Well, here I am folks. I am here in my beloved Excel class. Oh joy, a pie chart! Now there is excitement. Hmmm...To add data labels or not to add data labels, that is the question...This teacher certainly gets off on tangents...Hello? Can we get back on task here? Anyway...
Teresa and I went to see the movie "Big Fish" yesterday. It was pretty good. It was basically what I expected it to be. I liked it, but I thought it could have been a little better. I like the actor Ewan McGregor though.
Last night I spent my time switching between the Grammy's and the movie Pearl Harbor. Did you know that Jennifer Garner is in Pearl Harbor? She just has a minor part as a nurse. It was interesting though...I only switched around until 10 p.m. and then I went to bed because I was bored. But I did stay up and read for a while. I started a new book that is pretty good so far. It is called The Photograph.
Anyway, I don't have much planned for today. I need to pick up Teresa from school. And I should try to call SPU and figure out what's up. Other than that I don't really have any plans today. I will probably watch Everwood unless a better offer arrives. lol. Anyway, ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment