Well, I have arrived at mid week! Here I am again in my Excel class. I can tell that I am getting a lot out of this class since I spend most of my time writing on my blog. lol. I am doing pretty well in the class, which is good. Excel is a pretty basic program.
Let's see...Today I will be working at Longview Surgical Group for a bit and then have the whole evening free for TV. lol. I have a temporary job at LSG, which is nice because I can start saving my money. Speaking of saving money, did I mention that I got it all worked out with SPU and they said I would know in about 3-5 weeks.
So, tonight...There is American Idol @ 8:30, Bachlorette (see title) @ 9:00, and Celebrity Mole @ 10:00. I actually don't think that the finale of the Mole is tonight. Which means they are making me watch it again. lol.
Anyway, I guess that I will talk to you later. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment