Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Well Greetings All!

So, my first posting of my new blog. How exciting! Now when I am bored during my computer classes I can always just update my blog! Yeah! So...My life is pretty boring right now. Just school, which right now is pretty boring, and then there is my TV schedule, and then there is my e-mailing obsession. I had lunch with Mrs. Morkert, Vern, and Jaeyeon on Tuesday, that was fun. Today was rather dull though. I got my test back in my Windows XP class. I got a 91% on it. Go me! Then I took a test in my Excel class, and I think I did okay on it. I got out of the class early and surfed the web. It was great. Then I went to my health class and learned about bloodborn pathogens. A couple of classes ago we watched a movie in Health that was about not straining your back and it had Tom Cruise in it! He had a nude scene in the shower...He grabbed his back like he was in pain. It was kinda funny. Yeah...So tonight I have to make a very important decision. Do I watch American Idol or The Bachlorette?! Yes folks, this is what my life has come to..lol. Anyway I'll write again tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed my first Blog! ~Laura

No comments: