Friday, February 13, 2004

Fabulous Friday!

Well folks, I made it to another weekend. I am currently waiting for my Excel class to start. I went to school at 8:00 even though my 8:00 class was canceled because I wanted to finish some of my Microsoft Publisher work. So, I finished the part that is due Tuesday and am now killing time.

I am glad that the weekend is finally here. This week seemed to drag on forever. It didn't help that every class I went to the teacher was a bit homework happy. Oh well, life goes on. I will finish it all somehow.

So, today after lunch I am babysitting. Hopefully it will go well. I think that the two younger kids will be down for a nap most of the time, which will be nice. After I babysit and pick up Teresa from school I will officially celebrate the weekend's beginning. How? Um...Probably by watching TV. lol. At 5:00 there is this show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" that I like. It is kinda corny at times, but it is neat.

So, tonight at umm 8:00 (I think) Joan of Arcadia is on. I really like that show. I think it is pretty funny and the fact that she can talk to God is pretty cool. lol.

Then...Megan is supposed to come home tonight, but I don't think we will do anything. Tomorrow we will go to a movie...And hang out...Sometime this weekend I have to do homework...hmm...When can I work that in?

Anyway, I will write more when I have actually done something constructive. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: