Well today is Sunday. The weekend is basically over. I had a good time at JonTon's. We are almost done with the 3rd season of Alias. Only 4 more episodes to go! Excitingness! They had their open house yesterday so a lot of their friends were over and stuff. It was fun. We played poker at the end which was entertaining.
Today is my homework day since I didn't work on it earlier this weekend. I really don't have that much to do though. It is mostly just reading. Which always makes me want to sleep.
I can't believe how fast the weeks seem to be flying by. Won't be long now until the quarter is over. lol. Okay so there is still a bit of time before that. :)
It is raining really hard outside. I have to walk to Gwinn for lunch...Joy. Anyway, I guess that is all for now. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment