Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Hurray for Sleeping!

Well today was the first day of work for me at Agros. I think it went pretty well. I was able to impress one of the accounting guys with my Excel knowledge! Go me! He didn't know...or couldn't remember how to make a formula constant and still be able to copy it to an adjoining cell. (All those who understood that give yourself a hand!) Then they sent me on an errand to the post office...Which was sorta interesting because I had to find the post office...But they drew me a map and it was all good. Hurray.

Even though today was a good day for the most part I just wanted to crawl back into bed and never get up again. I must say that I love sleeping. I would sleep all day every day if I had the option. Wouldn't that be nice. Awwww.....Sleep.

No comments: