This was my least busy day of the week, and yet I did a lot. I had put everything off until today figuring that because I didn't work and because I only had one class today I would have lots of time to do stuff. hee hee It all worked out though. Below is a list of everything I did today...Because I know you all care soooo much.
10:30-12:50 Accounting Class
12:50-1:30 Lunch
1:45-2:15 English Proficiency Test
2:15-3:00 Ran Errands (Checked oil, mailed ballot, etc.)
3:00-5:00 Homework (Read Chemistry for Chemistry--ugh)
5:00-5:30 Dinner
5:45-8:30 More Homework--with a few short distractions (Chemistry questions & History)
9:00-10:00 Bible Study
10:00-Sleep Hung Out
As you can see it was a full day of a lot of little things. I am feeling slightly less annoyed with chemistry, but I am sure it will return...I worked with a few other Moyerites who are in my class to answer the questions at the end of the chapter and I actually had more than I thought correct, which was encouraging. I am sure it will all work out. It isn't like I am doing bad in the class, I just feel like I am doing bad in the class. So, it is all in my head I think. Anyway it will be over in a relatively short amount of time.
Tomorrow we leave for the retreat. So, I probably won't get a chance to post until Sunday or Monday. I know this is highly disappointing for you all, but somehow you will have to cope.
Much Love,
Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment