This week seems to be going by pretty fast. I am glad that it is Wednesday. Wednesday is a pretty good day. I get done with my classes by 11:00 so that is nice. I have some homework I should definitely get done, but I think it is just one class and it is due on Friday so I have time tomorrow too...Theoretically.
I still haven't heard anything from Agros. I was supposed to hear yesterday or Today. Jonathan says if I haven't heard by the end of the day I should call them tomorrow afternoon. We'll see what happens.
Tonight is 'group' formerly known as 'GROUP'...Why they switched from upper case to lower case is anyone's guess. lol. Anyway, it is a time of worship and a short sermon thingy. I really enjoy it. I am wondering if it will be as crowded as last week....We'll see.
Anyway, I should be doing something else I am sure...Perhaps I will blog again later if anything exciting happens. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment