skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Powers That Be...
Enjoy the detailed descriptions of our life!
Monday, October 04, 2004
What Crockett and Danny did today....
Today Bonnie and I discovered what our stuffed animals do all day. Each time we came in we saw that they were up to something new. Below are a few of the discoveries. I wonder what they will do tomorrow....
Crockett and Danny study Chemistry
Danny and Crockett write a letter
Crockett and Danny listen to tunes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
A Quiet Life
One Year Later
13 years ago
Teresa's Blog
Of Jabberwocks and Fortnights
16 years ago
The Ferguson Project
Catching up on Birthday celebrations
15 years ago
The Life and Times of Ruby Hardbottle
Tonia's Blog
Musings
11 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(79)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(19)
▼
2004
(282)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(25)
▼
October
(26)
Back from Retreat!
A Productive Day
I am annoyed
Woot! Woot!
I think I feel ill....
Back at SPU!!
Awww...Home Sweet Home.
Raids!.....And Reality...
A Full Day...
I am not doing any homework today...hee hee
An easy week?!
Another lame title....
Since I am sure you are all wondering....
Chemistry? What Chemistry!?
Isn't my life exciting. Oh yeah!...
Hurray for Sleeping!
My brain is fuzzy.....
I am not going to blog today. And you can't make m...
"I'm preparing to runaway"
I am posting again...Something exciting must have ...
Wednesday
Today is a Tuesday if ever there were one....
What Crockett and Danny did today....
I know who I am
What a Weekend!
It's Friday!!!!
►
September
(27)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment