Well even though I don't have my normal classes it is probably a busier day. I am normally done with classes by 10:30 on Wednesdays, but I won't be done with seminars until like 4ish. The theme for this "Day of Common Learning" is reconciliation. So went to the main seminar at 10:00 and that was good but the major speaker wasn't there because of plane trouble...So they made another special seminar just for him at 3:00....Then I am going to another seminar at 1:00. So yeah, it is kinda busy.
More later....
Yeah, okay so it is later. (I saved it as a draft and now I am back to finish it)... I drove Michelle (she went to Cornerstone) and her friend to Northgate today. They had to buy black shirts. Michelle really is a crack up. It was a lot of fun.
Later tonight I am going to group. There is supposed to be a gospel choir performing. It should be good. And then still later tonight we are raiding our brother floor. Hurray for raids! Yeah, so that is all...
~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment