Sunday, October 24, 2004

Back at SPU!!

Here I am back at SPU. I must say it was quite an eventful trip home. I was slowed by two accidents on the way back here. The first one was 22 miles before Olympia and involved 3-4 cars. However, it didn't look like too bad of one and everyone seemed okay. But it did slow things down to almost a standstill for like 20-30 minutes. The second accident was closer to Seattle and involved 2-3 cars. However it didn't take as long to get by. Other points of interest on the trip back:
-I saw a rainbow. (Hurray for Rainbows!)
-I saw a semitruck that was hauling ladders. I found that odd just because you don't really think of how ladders are shipped....But it was pretty interesting looking.

I think that is pretty much it concerning my eventful trip. I should probably attempt to do my homework now....or I could put it off for a bit longer...I wonder where I put my 'Guess Who' game....

No comments: