Sunday, October 03, 2004

What a Weekend!

Well it has been quite the weekend for me folks. Let's start from the beginning:

Friday Night:
Friday night was a very random mix of adventures. First off we had the Ice Cream Social. It was pretty good. Very nice. After that my roommate and I were kinda bored so we recruited some people to go to the Seattle Center...or maybe they recruited me, it is hard to say. Anyway, so we hung out at the Seattle Center for a while. Then we came back to the room and some other people on the floor decided to go to Alki beach. So, I tagged along and we had a bonfire and we sang corny songs. It was very entertaining.

Saturday:
On Saturday I went to JonTon's and we watched Alias. It was a very fun time....Once I got there. It just so happened that Tonia gave me the wrong exit number so I got lost in Kent for a little while, but it is all good. We have now officially started on third season. Which makes me happy. (Although I think that I like the other seasons better...) As much as I want JonTon to reach the end, I also don't because then I will have to find someone else to get addicted to it. Which I suppose I could do...Anyway, it was nice to be away from the dorms and enjoying real home living for a few hours. I enjoyed the home cooked meal and the private bathroom. Oooo! And their washer and dryer. I was able to do all my laundry for free! Hurray for relatives!

Sunday:
Today I am not really up to much. My roommate and I are attempting to ignore the fact that we have homework to do. So far we are accomplishing that pretty well. I have done some though and will do more...I promise. I actually don't have that much. Lets see...at 6:00 Bonnie (my roommate in case anyone is still confused about that) and I are going to go to JonTon's church. We didn't go to church this morning. We opted instead to sleep in and go this evening. At 9:30 tonight there is a meeting we have to attend concerning 'Fusion' which is an event that is coming up soon. I am not really sure what it is all about yet, but I suppose the meeting will tell me more.

So, that is/was my weekend folks! Hope you enjoyed my retelling of it....

No comments: