Monday, October 18, 2004

An easy week?!

By all appearances this should be an easy week. Shocking I know. Below is what my weekly schedule will most likely look like.

Monday:
Chemistry -- 8:15-9:20
History -- 9:30-10:50
Nap -- 11:30-12:30
Homework/Nothing -- 1:00-8:15
Bible Study -- 8:30-9:30ish
Nothing/Homework --9:30-Bedtime

Okay, that detailed of a description for the rest of the week will take too much time. lol. So, from now on I am just summarizing.

Tuesday:
Chemistry, Accounting, Work (@ 1:00-5:00), Homework, "Gilmore Girls"...

Wednesday:
No normal classes...Instead we are doing some common learning thing that I haven't figured out quite yet. Possibly working...Homework, group...

Thursday:
Accounting, Work, Homework, "ER"

Friday:
Chemistry, Accounting, Coming Home...

Anyway, written out like that it doesn't seem so short but I only have my chemistry class 3 times this week as opposed to 4 and in my accounting class on Tuesday it is just like a group work day so we might get out early and stuff...Which actually makes it seem like I will have it pretty easy...But we will see.

For those who are wondering I ended up getting a B- on my Chemistry test. Which has me pretty relieved. I sorta figured after I took the test that I would get a B so yeah...

Anyway, I am gonna take a nap now before Bonnie comes back from her classes and we go to Lunch. Awwww...Sleep.

No comments: