Anyway so I am currently pretending that my chemistry doesn't exist. So...sssshhh! I just got back from a fashion show put on by the 6th Hill Boys. It was very entertaining...Girls only if ya know what I mean. *wink wink*...Ha ha. Get your mind out of the gutter! Did you forget I go to a Christians school?....Yeah. I'm a dork. So...The fashion show was pretty good. The guys went to like Goodwill and stuff and got some pretty interesting outfits. Then the audience got to ask them questions and request that they do silly things. Great fun. I will attempt to get some pictures for you guys (although I said that I would do that on a previous post and never did so...yeah.).
Tomorrow I am going to JonTon's again. I know that you are all jealous but don't be. After all visiting Tonia does mean that I have to put up with Nerdboy. Just kidding. Tonia and I are going to see the movie "Shall we Dance" which ironically enough is about a dancing accountant. Which cracked me up. Then we will probably watch some Alias...And I will do my laundry. Score!! It will be fun.
Anyway, enough pretending...I guess I should get back to chemistry.....Unless I decide to pack for JonTon's first....Hmmmm...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment