I am always starting these blogs with the word 'well'. I find this highly annoying and am attempting to stop this habit. However, I often have no better way to start them. How annoying.
Anyway, (I use that word a lot too) today was a pretty good day. I went to my two classes--Chemistry and Accounting. Oh Joy. Then I ate lunch and went to work. I didn't feel completely competent and work today, but I think things went okay. Tomorrow I work again and that should be interesting. I will be glad when I don't feel so 'new'.
I went down to the study lounge to study today. I hadn't ever been there before. It was kinda nice. I think I will go down there more often. There are less distractions and I study more because that is my sole purpose for being there. I was studying for a History test I have tomorrow. I am hoping that it goes well. It is an essay test, but we can have notes...Anyway, we will see how it goes.
This weekend is the Moyer Hall Retreat. That should be fun. I am currently trying to figure out how I will balance everything. I do work on Friday but will be back in time to leave for the retreat with everyone else. I am driving, which should be interesting. I think I am cramming 5 people (including me) and all our stuff into my Jimmy. Fun, fun. However, I am still looking forward to it. Then I have to figure out when I am doing laundry this weekend...And also when I am doing homework. It should be very interesting.
Yeah, so I think that is all for now. ~Laura
P.S. *Kristen, did you like my title?*
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment