Friday, October 01, 2004

It's Friday!!!!

Well today Anita my roommate left for good. Bonnie and I got up early and helped her movie out. It was kinda sad. Now our room looks sorta empty...Not quite as homey as it was before. However, on the bright side we have lots of space and we have an extra bed if anyone wants to come over. :)

I am really glad that it is a weekend. Tomorrow I am going over to JonTon's house. It should be fun. We are having an Alias marathon party thing....yeah. That is always great.

Anyway, tonight at 7 p.m. there is an ice cream social thing in the 1.5 lounge. That should be cool...And then there is some girls having a movie party thing that I might go to....So, that is my plans for tonight. Joy.

Yeah, hope everyone is doing well. ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: