Thursday, October 14, 2004

Isn't my life exciting. Oh yeah!...

Okay so technically it is now Thursday...But I am not sure that it should count since I haven't gone to bed yet. I don't have to get up as early tomorrow so I tend to stay up somewhat later...Although I stay up until midnight on my normal nights too. hee hee.

Today was rather dull. I went to classes--almost slept through both of them--, I did some homework, I ate, I took some girls to Safeway, I went to group, I attended a mandatory meeting, um... I watched a movie, and now I am here blogging. The End.

So, tomorrow is my first test. It is in Accounting. I think that I will do fine on it...I am not worried really. I am however concerned about my chemistry test on Friday. I don't think I am ready for it. Well the sad thing is that I am worried about it but at the same time I don't care...Which is probably not a good combination. I like the teacher but I don't really feel like I have retained any knowledge. Much Badness. Oh well...

Tomorrow I work again. Fun, fun! I wish that they would give me a set schedule and junk. They seem a bit unorganized...But that is just me. I am gonna attempt to pin things down a bit more tomorrow...I think.

Anyway, that is all for now I guess. I should probably go to bed...as previously mentioned sleep is my favorite time of day..er night. ~Laura

No comments: