Happy Friday to all!
Today I went to my Business Communication class. It is still pretty easy. Today I learned about subjects and verbs within a sentence. lol. After school I went to work for 2 hours. It was pretty much the norm: more filing. lol.
Then after work I met some of my friends for a late lunch. We went to spaghetti Works. It was good. We then hung out for a couple of hours. We watched a movie at Jaeyeon's house to kill time. Then, at 7:30 we went to see a play at the McClelland Arts Center. It was called "The Runner Stumbles." It was the play that was featured in the Daily News a few days ago. It was pretty good. The director is Veronica's chemistry teacher. I liked it.
I got home from that at about 10:30ish. I then proceeded to chat online. However, the people that were online decided to leave me. How sad. So, I decided to watch the American Idol that we had recorded from Thursday, even though I already knew how it ended. I then watched the first bit of Jay Leno. Now, as you can see I am blogging. It is Friday night and I don't really want to go to bed. Oh well, I should probably at least get off the computer. Hope you all enjoy your weekend! ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment