It is me again. Here I am late at night blogging. I am sure there is a better use of my time, I am just unsure what it might be....
Today started out dull, but ended up being pretty good. I got up at 9:30 again...I sent off another scholarship and worked on my webpage a little. I then proceeded to call Veronica and see what she was up to. We ended up running errands together. We went to Walmart where I bought the movie "From Justin to Kelley." It is a musical movie that has 2 former American Idol people in it. It was cute...a bit bizarre, but not too bad. It was only $5.50, so....
Then Aunt Linda came over to watch T.V. with us tonight. We watched Survivor, The Apprentice, CSI, and ER. Earlier today I watched some T.V. that was recorded for me. I watched American Idol (Amy Adams got kicked off. How sad.) and I watched The O.C.
Teresa leaves for California tomorrow. It should be interesting not having her around. My life will be even more dull. Anyway, I guess that is it for now. Ferguson Out! (Too bad I am the only one who understands that....It is from Ryan On-Air...And Possibly American Idol....) Yeah...So goodbye.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment