Today I was on my Tuesday/Thursday schedule. On these days I spend more time at LCC than on M/W/F. This extra time allows me to spend more time with the general people. More time to pick up any intel they might let slip. I spent most of my time today on 'accounting.' It had me very overwhelmed last night and so I finally gave up on it. I didn't 'finish' it until about five minutes before 'class' began.
After 'classes' I went to a late 'lunch' with my 'friends.' The Korean Intelligence (KI) was there. 'Andrea' accused me of flirting with the waiter. However, he was an acquaintance so I don't think it counts.
From there we went to a 'movie.' I thought that it had the perfect ending, however they had shown all the funny parts in the previews so there wasn't really any new material. I liked it though.
Then from the move we went to the KI headquarters. We ate cheese cake and celebrated Jaeyeon's sister's b-day.
We received a call from 'Nerdbody.' He interrupted are attempts to call in and vote for 'American Idol.' 'Teresa' was highly irritated. I didn't mind so much.
Time to sign off again. I will keep you informed on my latest findings at LCC. -Agent 47 Out
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment