I am back undercover at LCC today. It is days like this that remind me why I have put in for a transfer to SPU. My professor Kept droning on about things I need to know nothing about. I hate it when that happens. However, my seat partner and I had an ever so important discussion on the latest spy info from Alias.
After my 'time' at school, I went to LSG. Undercover at a Medical Office is much more exciting than spending time in a class room trying to decide who you can trust and who is trying to deceive you. The Medical facility gives me access to lots of important data on CIA contacts. One would think that LSG would think about such things. Obviously they have not spent much time or money on security. Any basic CIA operative could get into there. The fools.
After 'work' I ran errands with my 'friend' 'Jaeyeon.' (She is part of the Korean intelligence.) She recently received backup in the form of her 'sister.' Jaeyeon had to pick up her new spy glasses from the optometry place at Sears. You just can never believe the signs, there is always something more going on behind the scenes. Keep your eyes open, you would be surprised what you will see.
I then spent hours pouring over 'homework.' I hate that part of my job. It takes up so much time. Time I could be spending fighting the real bad guys. Oh well.
I must now sign off. You never can be too sure about these internet connections. Someone might be watching. Expect another update tomorrow. If I don't update, you know what to do. -Agent 47 Out
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment