Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Return to Sender

Today was kinda a crumby day. It had it's highs and lows I guess. I went to my Business Communications class @ 9:35-11:00. It was pretty good. I find myself hearing a lot of the same stuff (the teachers' stories, and the class information) in a lot of my classes. but I guess that is what you get when you have the teacher for all your classes. It isn't so bad actually, I think it is kinda funny. She is always asking me when we should take a break. Don't I feel special. lol.

However, after I got home I got a headache that lasted the rest of the day. And I really didn't feel very good on top of that..but I am feeling better. I am glad about that. I didn't have to work today so I had all these things planned to get accomplished...but then I felt ill, so I ended up taking like a 2 hour nap. So, now I probably won't be able to go to sleep. Oh well.

Anyway, hope you all had a better day than I did. lol. ttfn ~Ferguson Out

No comments: